If you’re TIRED of avoiding your reflection in the mirror because your arms are not as toned as you’d like or TIRED of thinking you’re ALWAYS going to be overweight?
Well, there’s one thing you can do now to defeat these demons: TAKE ACTION.
If you’re not taking action toward getting the body you want, you will not get the body you want. The good news is, it’s your choice to earn the body you want or not.
Here are the 5 principles:
1) The Power of You. See, your MIND controls everything. In order for you to take action to get these results, you must believe that you’re worth it and believe YOU can improve. It sounds so cliche (maybe even corny ) because the phrase has been around since grade school. You might ask yourself: what’s the difference between someone who can lose 20 lbs for good when compared to someone who cannot. Well, person A believes in themselves. And Person B does not. That’s the simple lesson here: believe in yourself or believe in the power of you. Here’s an example (feel free to principle #2 if you want): Here’s how to improve your self- belief: Create a realistic and consistent goal for yourself to crush. For example: Wake up every day for a 6 am workout on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday for the month. Whatever you do, don’t quit on yourself. Restart if you miss a day or two. The more action you take, the closer you’re getting to your health goals.
2) EDUCATE. When you know the “why” of certain tasks, you can understand their importance and higher compliance rate. A high compliance rate means more action. This digital age of education can tell you what to do in the gym or how to eat, but leaves out the “why.” And when you do know why you’re drinking all this water or eating X amount of protein, your compliance drops and then no more action. So, let’s get educated and know the “why” so you can take more action toward your goals. The more action you take, the closer you’re getting to your health goals.
3) Work. This sounds obvious, but I have to say put it out there. Simply put: in order to lose weight and get healthier you have to put in the work. Our clients have a consistency calendar where we focus action (at least 80% of the time) for the workouts and meals. When taking action is the main priority we have to acknowledge everything won’t be perfect. The time to start is now. Grab a regular plan notebook, mismatching socks, and old sneakers- and get to work. You can buy the proper planners and outfits later, the point is to get to work now and take action. The more action you take, the closer you’re getting toward your health goals.
4) Accountability. The number 1 thing EVERYBODY needs to take more action toward their goal is accountability. Accountability allows you to be honest with yourself and not exaggerate. Show up when you say you’re going to show up, not only for the people who depend on you but for yourself. This is vital to achieving all your goals, here’s why: your brain is testing your belief system through your action and seeing how bad you want this and if you believe in yourself – this is why we listed self-belief as the first way. Our clients schedule their workouts on a shared calendar, for max accountability. The workouts are just as important as a meeting or any work appointment; and if you overslept and miss your workout, you have the opportunity to complete it before bed. Here’s the lesson behind this concept: You said you would do the workout and you’re worth it. Even coaches need coaches and mentors to hold them accountable for their actions. The more action you take, the closer you’re getting toward your health goals.
5) Work. Did I already say this? Yea and a young lady said to me I need to get to the point faster and have a -bad- habit of repeating myself, BUT repetition gets results. The main point is to work productively and consistently. So, stop reading your 30th blog on weight loss and take one actionable step toward your goals now. The more action you take, the closer you’re getting toward your health goals.
To quickly recap PEWAW:
- Power of You
Keeping it simple is key to results and that’s how we got clients like Carol (picture above) to lose over 20 lbs of fat in 90 days. You can too, keep it simple and take action. That’s exactly what I can do for you if you work with me.
So if you’re ready to change, I want to personally invite you to apply to our group coaching program today. For the next 48 hours, we are taking 90% off the original investment. So move quickly.
Click here: https://forms.gle/8PmJge4ddYx9P1e27
Don’t forget to comment, like, and share if this helped you.